- Date: June 13-14
- Hotel: Hampton Inn, 7043 Miller Lane, Dayton, OH 45414
- Transportation: Shuttle service offered from hotel to the Superior Abrasives Training Facility. Please plan your arrival time to make the June 13th dinner at 6:00 PM.
- Meals: Dinner (on June 13th), breakfast and lunch (on June 14th) will be provided.
- Lodging: Lodging is paid for and arranged by Superior Abrasives and NetPlus Alliance. One room will be offered per company. If a room is needed, please let Shirley Weiland (NetPlus Alliance) know when you register.
- Attire: Business casual, jeans are acceptable. Please, for your safety, no short pants and no sandals/open-toed shoes
- Develop sales strategies for Superior Abrasives products, including key selling points and counters to competitor offerings
- Earn ten Plus Points points for attending
- Increase sales opportunities by expanding your knowledge-base of products and applications
This training program provides an opportunity for attendees to gain valuable hands-on experience using Superior Abrasives products.
NetPlus Alliance Member Benefits
If you have any questions, please contact Shirley Weiland.
Superior Abrasives Training