The NetPlus Academy’s goal is to expand distributor member education and training opportunities, as well as supporting our buying group members as they bring new people into the industrial and contractor supplies distribution industry. Cultivating future managers and leaders through our network is a priority for the NetPlus team. The NetPlus Academy comprises three primary components:
- Online education (Tooling U-SME LMS)
- Hands-on training (Continuing education with manufacturers and manufacturer’s rep agencies)
- Leadership and business development (Texas A&M Small Distributor Consortium)
For more information on any of the below or if you’d like to suggest a topic or host a training, please contact us or call the NetPlus office at (716) 438-2014.
2020 Product Trainings
Give your sales team the confidence and resources they need to sell more. NetPlus Alliance partners with our suppliers to host product trainings. Choose from single-supplier trainings to trainings featuring multiple suppliers in one location.
- Simpson Strong Tie – Multi-Supplier Training – February 18-19 | McKinney, TX
- Stanley Black & Decker – Single Supplier Training – March 2-4 | Towson, MD
- JPW – Single Supplier Training – May 5-7 | LaVergne, TN
- Milwaukee Tool – Single Supplier Training – May 18-19 | Brookfield, WI
- Diamond Products – Multi-Supplier Training – June 2-3 | Elyria, OH
Visit the Member Portal or call the NetPlus office at (716) 438-2014 for more detail or to register.
Our members frequently cite these trainings as a top benefit of belonging to NetPlus:
The NetPlus training programs provided our sales team with a hands-on, informative training that greatly increased both product knowledge and confidence. Knowledge = Confidence = Success! – Brandon Coates, SteelCore Industrial
Great training sessions. I sold two products we learned about the very next day! – April Hopkins, DXP Enterprises
The new NetPlus Alliance-Tooling U-SME partnership provides free top-notch education resources for distributors’ teams. NetPlus distributor members get free online introductory and multi-class courses on MRO, Manufacturing, Contractor Supplies and Safety Essentials. Plus, distributors will get free product-specific content from NetPlus preferred suppliers. Based on Points Plus status, members will earn additional premium memberships, which provide access to other courses.
Members can contact the NetPlus Alliance office at 716-438-2014 to learn more and enroll their employees in Tooling U. Registered members: Log into your account now.
Texas A&M Small Distributor Consortium
NetPlus Alliance has once again partnered with Texas A&M University for the Small Distributor Consortium in 2019. The goal of the consortium is to learn best practices from the companies within our industry that are successful, and to share that with the NetPlus Alliance buying group membership to support their long-term growth. Participating distributors’ locations are visited by Texas A&M researchers, who then provide recommendations for impactful changes and tools to identify and prioritize which best practices make the most sense for their businesses.
- Consortium Kickoff – Feb. 18-19, 2019 | College Station, TX
- Texas A&M Education Session – Professional development & distributor best practices – March 6-7, 2019 | College Station, TX
Visit the Member Portal to sign up or call 716-438-2014.
For more information, please contact us or call the NetPlus Office at (716) 438-2014.