Access, Networking and Inspiration
Each year, the NetPlus Alliance Annual Meeting brings together distributor members and preferred suppliers in one place for business, education, inspiration and networking. It’s our biggest event of the year, where we exchange ideas and foster new business opportunities through scheduled one-on-one meetings, trainings, social events and more.
No other meeting yields the value you get from a NetPlus Alliance Annual Meeting.
Gain access to existing and potential supplier partners at the NetPlus Alliance Annual Meeting. Free to distributor members, our yearly meetings are an opportunity to discuss and act on challenges and opportunities you are facing in industrial and contractor supplies markets.
Using what one distributor member called a “seamless” process, NetPlus staff will work with you to schedule one-on-ones with channel partners. It’s not unusual for a distributor member to land a new product line at the meeting that will help them better serve their customers or attract new ones in the next year.
Because of the number of meetings you’ll schedule, you’ll accomplish in 1.5 days in what would otherwise take months. The Annual Meeting is also the ideal time to kick off your Growth Plus joint sales plan with preferred suppliers.
“The NetPlus Alliance Annual Meeting was an extremely valuable experience. The ability to see all the applicable companies associated with NetPlus in one location was amazing. I could not have asked for a better turnout for our company.” – Heather Terrell, Gogel Fastener & Industrial Supply Co.
Education and Inspiration
Our Annual Meeting also seeks to inspire and educate – it’s a chance to work on your business and not just in it. We host multiple breakout sessions covering topics such as best practices, product training, NetPlus programs, strategic planning and channel relationships. We also bring in keynote speakers to challenge our members on critical issues, including the 2016 talk from Seth Mattison on adapting to changes in the makeup of the work force.
Relationships are at the heart of the distribution industry. We provide ample opportunity to network with like-minded independent distributors and suppliers at breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as happy hours with live music and locally inspired food. Our most recent Annual Meeting in San Antonio brought together the first-ever NetPlus Women in the Industry reception.
Join us for our sixth-annual meeting
We invite you to join us in Dallas, TX, October 6-8, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Dallas and take your membership to the next level with scheduled meetings, sales and market planning, and networking.
There is no cost for NetPlus distributors to register, and attending members score extra points as part of the Points Plus program toward earning a greater rebate.
Contact Shirley Weiland at the NetPlus Office at (716) 438-2014 for event registration and sponsorship information.
Annual Meeting Agenda
- Distributor Networking: Hear how your peers are responding to challenges and opportunities in their markets.
- Golf Outing: Hit the links and network with fellow distributors and suppliers.
- Women in the Industry Reception: Share your story with other female leaders in the industry.
- Opening Reception and Cocktail Party: Catch up with old friends and meet new ones.
- Distributor and Supplier Breakfasts: Network with your peers over coffee and eggs.
- One-on-One Distributor-Supplier Booth Session Meetings: Make a plan for growth in the new year.
- President’s Address: Get the latest on NetPlus Alliance progress and programs.
- Educational Sessions: Learn and share best practices for your business.
- Happy Hour Party: Celebrate a day of successful work with a little play.
- Keynote Speaker: Start your final day with inspiration from a nationally known speaker.
- One-on-One Distributor-Supplier Booth Session Meetings