Akro-Mils Industrial Supplier Expands Wire Shelving Options
Akro-Mils, a leading North American industrial supplier in storage, organization and transport products, announces new system sizes and accessories for its Wire Shelving Systems. Included in the new system sizes are 12 new standard shelf sizes, four new slanted shelf sizes, and four new post heights.
Joining Akro-Mils’ current shelving accessories (Standard Shelves, Shelf Posts, Leveling Feet, Casters, and Quick-Adjust Clips) are:
• Slanted Shelves: Chrome shelves attach to posts at an angle.
• “S” Hooks: For continuous shelving runs.
• Post Clamps: Attach two units together for added stability.
• Donut Bumpers: Keep mobile units from damaging walls.
• Handle with Posts: For creating mobile wire carts.
• Push Handle: A horizontal handle to maneuver taller mobile racks.
• Shelf Ledge: Keeps items from falling off the shelf sides or back.
• Shelf Liner Mat: Clear mat keeps small items from falling through open wire shelves, and prevents dust accumulation.
• Wire and Plastic Shelf Dividers: Create separated shelf sections.
• Post-Mount and Wall-Mount Brackets: Attach shelves to posts or directly to a wall.
More information is available online at http://www.akro-mils.com/Products/Industrial/Shelving-Systems/Wire-Shelving-Systems/Wire-Shelving-System-Components.aspx.
Akro-Mils, a Myers Industries, Inc. company (NYSE: MYE), is a leading manufacturer of plastic and metal storage, organization, transport and material handling products for use in industrial, medical/pharmacy, commercial and consumer markets. For more information or to request a catalog, contact Akro-Mils at 800-253-2467, fax 330-761-6348, or visit the company’s award-winning website at www.akro-mils.com.